As a content creator or blogger, you definitely need to know how to find low competitive keywords for your content. You shall know why it’s very important as you read through.In achieving the above in context, there are just but a few steps you will have to take to get it done. People will talk of high-ranking keywords but I think you don’t always have to go for those ones if you are not ready for the competition with the big guys in the business. This is also applied to those of us with blogs or sites that are still relatively unknown. There are always easy and relevant keywords you can go for and still rank your content. You must not go for high-competitive keywords. Why? This is because your site or blog will have to compete with those sites and blogs that have highly ranked keywords in that niche. The low-competitive keywords might not be the best but as I earlier said, but if you are not ready for the competition then stick to them so as to rank a bit before you can think of competing for the keywords with high competition. In this post, I shall show you how to find a Low competitive keyword that you can rank for in your content. Presented too are the necessary tools you will have to use to achieve the desired result. I will advise you to pay full attention while reading this article as you are about to unravel the door opener to ranking your content in Google search engine with less hustle. The interesting path is that you won’t really need to pay for services or tools if you don’t have the finance or don’t feel like it. That does not mean you shouldn’t pay for tools because the premium tools might give you the accurate result you desire. Steps on how to find a Low competitive keyword for your contents The following is all you need to do to get the end result. Follow the steps and if at any point you are not cleared, drop your question down the comment section and I shall help you out by responding to the possible way out of our problem.
Find the keywords which people are searching for related to your nicheYou may even decide to first of all fish out what is trending by going to Google Trend looking out for the search queries which serves as what people are searching on Google.
- Go to Keysearch.co – https://www.keysearch.co
- Click the “Get Started Now” button
- Pick a plan from the plan packages. You can always go with the free plan and upgrade anytime after you have tested their services
- Go to your email, the one you provided while filling the form. In the Keysearch confirmation mail send to you, click the link to activate your account.
- Login back into the keysearch.co using the email and password you provided during registration
- Enter one of the keyword phrases you got from Google trend queries
- Click on search to reveal the keyword competitive score, it’s related keywords with their search volume and score too[difficulty level].
Other keyword search tools you can use to find low competitive keywords
- kwfinder.com or wl.tools/kwfinder SEO tool
- semscoop which is a free SEO tool